There are two ways that you can check in your guests.
Option 1: Search and swipe
- Open Bouncer and tap on your event in the 'Live' events tab to reveal your master guest list.
- Find your guest by either scrolling through the list, or by searching their first/last name in the provided search bar.
- Swipe right on their name. A green bar will appear to confirm that your guest has been checked in properly.
- If you accidentally check in the wrong person, you can swipe left to undo the check in.
Option 2: Scan their ticket
- NOTE: This option is only available for tickets purchased on upallnight.us. The QR scanner in Bouncer will not scan tickets from other ticketing sites.
- Open Bouncer and tap on your event in the 'Live' events tab
- Find the QR scan icon '[ ]' at the bottom of the screen, in the center of the toolbar.
- Allow Bouncer to access your camera
- Place the provided Up All Night ticket within the camera view to check in.
- If the ticket is valid, a GREEN confirmation dialogue will appear with the ticket holders name and ticket type.
- If the ticket is invalid, a RED confirmation dialogue will appear.